SAAS – Fast growing company / Fitness Industry
FLiiP is a fast-growing company offering a flexible, dynamic, and stimulating work environment in the exciting field of sport and physical activity. This is your chance to join a company that has already proven its success and is at the dawn of exponential growth.
The heart of what we do comes down to the mission to: simplify the business management of studios & training centers for owners and improve the financial health of their business so that they can earn a living from their passion.
The Director of Sales position is a highly strategic and impactful leadership role that oversees a growing team of sales professionals. This role reports directly to the CEO, and the successful candidate will be a key leader who owns the role of planning the FLiiP Go-to-Market plan and executing sales strategies, and accessing target markets, to successfully contribute to FLiiP’s long-term growth plans.
As the Director of Sales, you are responsible for organizing the sales team structure to ensure we exceed sales goals: one-on-one’s and team meetings, sales training, sales reporting and analysis, trade show and event preparation, and much more.
- Develop & plan the Go-to-Market strategy
- Create, analyze and refine sales
- Build (Attract & Retain) & manage your sales dream team of high-performance Account Executives and Sales Development Reps
- Create and execute an effective and efficient sales strategy that uncovers and qualifies leads via SDRs outreach as well as inbound leads
- Run weekly sales meetings to review sales funnels with the AEs and strategize on how to close opportunities.
- Run weekly sales meetings to review calls & outbound strategies with the SDRs
- Assist AEs with large clients and major channel partner sales.
- Collaborate closely with marketing to refine lead nurturing, outbound marketing, and other campaigns to support sales efforts.
Who you are:
First and foremost, a sales leader that clearly understands that we do not simply sell products. We take the time to understand our client’s problems and provide solutions to those problems, while demonstrating value. We never stop pushing boundaries and are always steering the future of our industries as innovation leaders in our space.
- Someone who is truly passionate about everything related to sales and growth
- A proven sales leader, who can deliver results through effective hiring, training, mentoring, and enablement of a high-performance sales team.
- A proven collaborative team leader who inspires, develops and motivates the sales team
Skills you bring:
- Willingness to get your hands dirty with the day-to-day aspects of sales: improving the sales demo, designing the outbound sales tactics and process, ensuring accountability and performance of the sales team, structuring the CRM system, running reports, and performing sales and market analysis.
- A team player who collaborates with their colleagues and helps everyone in the company improve.
- Ability to create, document, and deploy a repeatable sales process that increases close rates and revenue per lead.
- Ability to set attainable sales targets and accurately forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly revenues on a bi-monthly basis.
- The chance of building your sales dream team
- A great tech stack and mentor support: We use Hubspot Enterprise CRM in addition to being supported by one of the premier mentors specializing in sales enablement (Predictable Revenue).
- An invaluable investors network of leaders from around the world willing to help us achieve what everyone thinks impossible
- Health, Fitness & Wellness program: We provide all employees a monthly allowance to take fitness and meditation classes in their local communities.
- Access to a monthly telecommunications allowance (phone, and internet)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Stock option plan
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic and flexible work environment: Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working
- Efficient and motivating team members
If this sounds like you, contact us! Our future is bright, exciting and full of opportunities.
Submit your resume by email to [email protected].