SAAS – Fast growing company / Fitness Industry
We know imposter syndrome can get in the way of spectacular candidates, but please read on and don’t hesitate to apply. We’d love to hear from you.
FLiiP is a fast-growing company with proven success and is at the dawn of exponential growth in the exciting field of sport and physical activity.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who is passionate about the customer experience and will promote FLiiP both locally and internationally.
Why work at FLiiP?
By joining our talented FLiiP team, you will enjoy greater autonomy, responsibility and career growth opportunities. We are a growing company where projects are varied and stimulating and where teamwork is highly valued.
As Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for establishing a trusting relationship with customers by identifying their needs, expectations and objectives. Your mission is to build long-term relationships with customers while helping them optimize all facets of their business with FLiiP.
- Identify opportunities for account expansion and revenue generation within our customer base
- Advise our customers on how to improve their performance and increase their return on investment
- Clearly communicate the benefits of new product features and ensure customers adopt them quickly
- Quickly identify gaps in our product that impact our customers’ success
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to resolve issues
- Work collaboratively with clients to help them fully understand our value and achieve results
- Experience in developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Comfort in handling difficult situations and escalating issues appropriately
- Proactive, detail-oriented, forward-thinking and productive work ethic
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and listening skills
- At least 2 years of professional experience in customer service
- Experience in software implementation, in technology/SaaS/B2B, in the fitness world is an asset
- Native english speaker
- Hybrid work while ramping, then possibility to work fully remote
- Health, Fitness & Wellness program: we provide all employees a monthly allowance of dollars to take fitness and meditation classes in their local communities.
- Access to a monthly telecommunications allowance (phone and internet)
- Career advancement opportunities in various departments (Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, etc.) of a growing SAAS
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Dynamic and flexible work environment: Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Efficient and motivating team members
- Option to travel while working remotely
If this sounds like you, contact us! Our future is bright, exciting and full of opportunities.
Submit your resume by email to [email protected].