SaaS – Fast-growing company / Fitness Industry
FLiiP is a fast-growing company offering a flexible, dynamic and stimulating work environment in the exciting field of sport and physical activity.
We know imposter syndrome can get in the way of spectacular candidates, but please read on and don’t hesitate to apply. We’d love to hear from you.
FLiiP is a fast-growing company with proven success and is at the dawn of exponential growth in the exciting field of sport and physical activity.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who is passionate about customer approaches and will promote FLiiP internationally.
Be FLiiP’s first warm and friendly contact with a potential customer to introduce them to who we are, give them a first glimpse into what we can do for them, and get them interested in learning more about our solutions.
- Represent FLiiP’s products, starting with a comprehensive understanding of industry needs and leading to research with our customers to identify how our solutions meet their needs
- Generate potential sales leads and build relationships by maintaining warm and friendly contact with leads
- Maintain, engage and convert a pipeline of interested prospects
- Identify best practices for improving the company’s lead generation playbook
- Charismatic interpersonal approach and ease in building connections with people
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Proactive, detail-oriented, forward-thinking and productive work ethic
- Ability to transform a “no” to motivate the next “yes”
- Team player who inspires others with enthusiasm and dynamism
- Experience in developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Comfortable with “cold” contacts, negotiation and objection management
- Native english speaker
- Experience in sales, in technology/SaaS/B2B, in the fitness world is an asset
- Great tech stack and mentor support: we work with the Hubspot Enterprise CRM in addition to being supported by one of the best mentors specialized in prospecting & sales enablement (Predictable Revenue)
- Health, Fitness & Wellness program: we provide all employees a monthly allowance of dollars to take fitness and meditation classes in their local communities.
- Access to a monthly telecommunications allowance (phone, and internet)
- Hybrid work while ramping, then possibility to work fully remote
- Career advancement opportunities in various departments (Sales, Customer Success, Product development, Marketing, etc.) of a growing SAAS
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Dynamic and flexible work environment: Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Efficient and motivating team members
- Option to travel while working remotely
If this sounds like you, contact us! Our future is bright, exciting and full of opportunities.
We’d love to hear from you.
Submit your resume by email to [email protected]